The Spanish data center market will experience a CAGR of 5.40% over the course of
New York, June 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Spain Data Center Market – Investment Analysis and Growth Opportunities 2021-2026” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06096856/? Utm_source = GNW
The Spanish data center is an emerging market experiencing increased investment during the forecast period. Major cloud service providers like Microsoft, Google, and Amazon Web Services are also investing in the country. About nine data centers are expected to be operational in the next 2-3 years. According to Uptime Institute, more than 14 data centers are Tier III certified in the country. The Spanish data center market has grown significantly, with an increase in the development of large-scale data centers and investments from cloud service providers. The growing internet penetration across Spain creates lucrative opportunities for players to develop and expand their business presence in the country.
The report examines the current scenario of the Spanish data center market and its market dynamics for the forecast period 2021-2026. It covers a detailed overview of several growth factors, restraints and market trends. The study includes the demand and supply aspect of the market.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REPORT
• In 2019, Amazon Web Service (AWS) announced a renewable energy project in Spain, allowing an electrical capacity of 149 MW.
• In Spain, the cloud computing market is expected to grow by around 13% CAGR to reach USD 4.1 billion by 2026.
• DATA4, NTT, Equinix, Digital Realty (Interxion) and Nabiax are the few major investors in data centers in Madrid.
• Spain is witnessing an entirely new construction that will generate strong revenues for construction suppliers.
• Merlin Properties has planned a 20 MW data center in Barcelona and Bilbao.
• In recent years the use of 45U-48U rack units is growing in the data center market in Spain and is expected to grow during the forecast period.
OVERVIEW OF THE DATA CENTERS MARKET IN SPAIN
• The growing adoption of cloud-based services and enterprise digitization involving the migration of on-premises facilities will enable the colocation services market to grow in Spain during the period 2021-2026.
• Internet penetration in Spain was 91% in 2021. The increasing use of the Internet creates more data traffic, which contributes to the growth of data center facilities in the country.
• The arrival of cloud service providers like Microsoft and AWS is driving investment in data centers in the country.
• Spain is expected to invest more than USD 5 billion in 5G technology and broadband coverage by 2025.
• Merlin Properties and Edged Energy plan to build three facilities in Madrid, Barcelona and Bilbao. It is estimated that it will add over 85,000 square feet of data center space per facility.
• The Spanish government has pledged to install 50 GW of renewable energy by 2030 as part of its integrated national energy and climate plan.
• In 2020, the Spanish government announced an investment of USD 720 million in the development of artificial intelligence for integration into the data center market.
• All-flash storage vendors such as DELL, HPE, IBM and Lenovo have a strong market share.
LANDSCAPE OF SPAIN DATA CENTER PROVIDERS
The Spanish data center market is made up of several IT infrastructure providers, construction contractors, support infrastructure providers and investors. Atos, Broadcom, Cisco System, Dell Technologies, Fujitsu, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), IBM, Juniper Networks, Lenovo are the main suppliers in the IT infrastructure market. New players are entering the Spanish data center market due to the growth opportunities. Equinix, Digital Realty (Interxion), Adam Ecotech, Nabiax, Colt DCS and Global Switch are among the main providers operating in the colocation market.
• IT infrastructure providers
o Dell Technologies
o Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
o Juniper networks
• Data center construction contractors and subcontractors
o Facilities essential to the mission of the EYP
o Mercury engineering
o Quality control of the PQC power supply
o Aeon Engineering
• Support infrastructure providers
o Delta Electronics
o Piller power systems
o Rolls-Royce fuel systems
o Schneider Electric
o Vertiv Group
• Investors in data centers
o AWS (Amazon Web Services)
o Digital real estate
o EQT infrastructure (EdgeConneX)
o NTT Global Data Centers
COVER OF THE REPORT
This report offers data center market share analysis in Spain and in-depth analysis of existing and upcoming facilities, investments in data centers in terms of IT infrastructure, electrical, mechanical, general construction and construction. geography. It deals with sizing and estimating for different segments of data center investing. The segmentation includes:
EXISTING VS. UPCOMING FACILITIES
• Existing installations in the region (surface area and electrical capacity)
o Other locations
• List of upcoming installations in the region (area, electrical capacity and cities)
COVERAGE OF SPAIN DATA CENTER INVESTMENTS
• Type of infrastructure
o Electrical infrastructure
o Mechanical infrastructure
o General construction
• Informatique infrastructure
o Storage systems
• Electrical infrastructure
o Transfer switches and switchgear
o Other electrical infrastructure
• Mechanical infrastructure
o Cooling systems
o Rack cabinets
o Other mechanical infrastructure
• Cooling systems
o CRAC & CRAH units
o Cooling towers, condensers and dry coolers
o Economizers and evaporative coolers
o Other cooling units
• General construction
o Building development
o Installation and commissioning services
o Building design and engineering
o Physical security
o Data center infrastructure management (DCIM)
• Level standard
o Level I and Level II
o Level IV
o Other cities
WHY BUY THIS RESEARCH?
• The size of the market is available in terms of area, electrical capacity, investment and colocation income.
• An assessment of the investment of Spanish data centers in the market by colocation, hyperscale and enterprise operators.
• Investments in data centers in terms of area (square feet) and electrical capacity (MW) in all cities.
• A detailed study of the existing Spain data center market landscape, in-depth industry analysis and insightful predictions on the size of the Spain data center market over the forecast period.
• Overview of existing and future third party installations in Spain
o Covered facilities (existing): 35
o Identified facilities (to come): 9
o Coverage: 5+ cities
o Existing vs. to come (data center area)
o Existing vs. to come (IT load capacity)
• Data center colocation market in Spain
o Revenue and Market Forecast (2020-2026)
o Retail colocation price
o Wholesale price of the flat share
• Classification of data center market investments in Spain into several segments and sub-segments (IT, power, cooling and general construction services) with market sizing and forecast.
• A comprehensive analysis of the latest trends, growth rate, potential opportunities, growth constraints and market outlook.
• Company overview and product offerings from leading IT infrastructure providers, construction contractors, support infrastructure providers and investors operating in the market
• A transparent research methodology and analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the market
ANSWERS TO KEY QUESTIONS:
1. What is the size of the data center market in Spain?
2. How many existing data centers are there in Spain?
3. What are the next installations expected in Spain during the period 2021-2026?
4. What is the growth rate of the Spanish colocation data center market?
5. What are the factors driving the growth of the market in the country?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06096856/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.